Friday, January 11, 2013

I'll let you in on a little secret...

...I'm moving! Blogs, that is.

I've been quiet here for the past month because I've been busy preparing my new home on the web, making it a cozy place for you to come and rest a minute. I'm not finished yet, but since you've traveled this road  with me here, I wanted to give you a sneak peek before the housewarming party in February.

Here's a little glimpse of what you'll find there, of my hope for the words scribbled:


If you'd are a subscriber here and would like to continue receiving posts via e-mail, hop on over and you'll see the little sign-up box in the sidebar on my blog page.

I'm looking forward to continuing our conversations over there, and hearing what our wonderful Lord is doing in your lives!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...