Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Peace

I promise not to speak much today. In fact, I want to invite you to a quiet place- a quiet little corner of the clamoring world wide web, to taste and see that He is good, find refuge in Him.

To Be Still.
Awash with His peace.

Remember last week, when I couldn't figure out where the panic was? When I wondered why, when logically I should be losing it, I wasn't?

I figured it out. He whispered truth to me in a wondering moment. It's Him. It's His peace that passes understanding.

Did you catch that? Passes understanding. That's why it didn't make sense to me. Still doesn't. My life is a little upside down right now (not in a bad way), and somehow, He's covered us in peace.

Stay a minute? Listen to sweet truth, be wrapped in His peace:


"...And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...