Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is Anything Impossible?

I have been knocked off my feet lately (and I'm not just referring to my inherent clumsiness) with encouragement and reminders that He is mightier.



Today when thinking and praying about what to share with you, I could come up with nothing better than to pass along the words of truth that He's funneled my way...


"Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for men,
for he breaks down gates of bronze and cuts through bars of iron." Psalm 107:15-16



"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." Isaiah 43:19


"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"
Jeremiah 32:27


"Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son."
Genesis 18:14


"Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month. For nothing is impossible with God."
Luke 1:37

To the one who cuts through impossible barriers, makes a way in the wilderness, summons life from barren places... to him be our thanks.

"Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." Psalm 115:1


Praying that this will kindle hope and reassurance today as you seek His will for whatever you may be facing.

What verses do you cling to to remember His great strength?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...