Friday, May 27, 2011

Where I've Been, and Newly Opened Doors

Hmmm. Seems I haven't posted in a while. I was going to write a post centering on my punny-cheesy excuse for this: "I'm letting sleeping blogs lie." Get it? Sleeping blogs? Instead of sleeping dogs?

[crickets chirp in awkward abundance]

Yeah. Those crickets convinced me not to write an entire post about that. Instead, I'll tell you this:

We're wading our way through a mounting collection of paperwork, and we couldn't be more excited about it.

Remember the end of this post? 2 months ago? Well, shortly after that, after much [and continuing] prayer, we felt the Lord impress it on our hearts to take steps toward another adoption. We're just in the very beginning stages, and there is no telling where this will lead, how long the road will stretch before us, or who the Lord may bring into our family, but resting in Him and returning to that rest every unknowable step of the way is where we are.

Join us in praying over this journey?

picture source

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...